FRACTORA, HOW DOES IT WORK
Fractora is a fractional skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device that bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures. Clinical papers demonstrate outcomes such as: improvement in skin complexion, reduction in skin irregularities and restoring skin to a more youthful appearance. This all occurs within one session or multiple sessions, depending on patient preference. Fractora can be used on active cystic acne !
Problems that Fractora can solve:
- acne scars
- lip lines "smokers lips"
- laugh lines
- neck wrinkles
- sagging jowls
- sun damage/sunspots
- undereye crepiness/crows feet
- Sagging Belly button
- Abdominal laxity
What is the benefit of Radio Frequency Energy?
Radio frequency energy heats the deep layers of skin in a controlled safe delivery method which causes collagen revitalization. Clinical evidence shows skin exposed to temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius is advantageous for optimal outcomes. Collagen is the building block or foundation in our skin that breaks down as skin ages. Radio frequency energy stimulates the bodies natural response to build more collagen. More collagen plumps skin, essentially restoring volume which in effect eases wrinkles.
Fractora skin rejuvenation will improve superficial skin tone and texture issues giving you a more youthful look. Along with the increase in collagen production comes a more natural but at the same time noticeable improvement in your overall look.
- The scattered application of the tiny pins helps to promote faster healing than if the entire area had been treated.
- There is little downtime with Fractora.
- It is safe for all skin tones including ethnic skin without the risk of hyperpigmentation which can result with laser treatments.
- You will achieve the same results as with a fractional laser on moderate and deep wrinkles.
- Fractora can be tailored to each patient’s needs.
- Evens out skin tone and pigmentation.
- You will see significant improvement within 2 weeks after treatment.
- The simultaneous combination of the fractured resurfacing plus the deep dermal heating provides better results than traditional laser resurfacing.
- Lift your neck without surgery!
Excessively tanned skin from sun, tanning beds or tanning creams within the last 2 weeks
Pacemaker or internal defibrillator, or other implanted electronic device
Avoid treatment if intra-dermal or superficial sub-dermal areas have been injected with Botox/Ha/collagen/fat injections or other augmentation methods with bio-material, until the products has been dissipated (up to 6 months), except Botox after binding to the facial muscles (3-7 days). It is possible to treat sooner over injectable products placed in the deep, periosteal plane, as soon as the area has healed (1-3 weeks)
Current history of skin cancer or pre- malignant moles
History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin
History of bleeding coagulopathies
Sever concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders
Impaired immune system due to immuosuppressive diseases such as Aids and HIV, or use of immunosuppressive medications
Use of Isotretinoin (Accutane) within 6 months prior to treatment
Use of anticoagulants within 10 days