Virtual Mesotherapy utilises electromagnetic current concept named electroporation. The phenomenon, discovered by Dr Praunist, based on 2003 Nobel Prize in Chemistry works allows delivering highly potent natural ingredients into the deep layer of the skin to achieve extraordinary results- up to 90% !
There are four components to the technology.
- Activating Current - Promotes greater vascularisation ensuring maximum amount of active ingredient is absorbed uniformly. As a positive side effects can reduce appearance of spider veins and enlarged capillaries.
- Hydroelectrophoresis- Help active ingredients in water solutions to penetrate inside the skin tissue and transports molecules across the dermal barrier.
- Electroporation- Promotes electropermeability of the cell membrane which helps the passage of substances. (This is virtual needles part of the discovery).
- Cryophoresis- Application of cold temperature to lock the active ingredients into the skin cells. It also moves substances into lower layers under optimum conditions so that more is reabsorbed. This improves the performance of the solution's active ingredients.
Mesotherapy treatment infuses microscopic quantities of highly concentrated potent actives (such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and plant extracts) to the connective tissue to help stimulate synthesis of the skin natural matrix (collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid).
The ingredients work from within the cells, making this method the most advanced available today.The ingredients are provided in an aqueous solution but they do not have to be ionic, hence there is wider range of active ingredients.
Provides long lasting tremendous results !
Non-invasive Mesotherapy is used for:
- Line filling using Hyaluronic Acid at the cell level to smooth and firm lines and wrinkles.
- Micro & Macro Face Lifting at different depths which lead to a noticeable lifting sensation in three dimensions.
- Removal of pigmentation marks and regulation of Melanin production.
- Firm the skin in areas such as the thighs, abdomen and arms, restoring collagen and elasticity to the skin.
- A non-invasive tummy tuck.
- Removal of Cellulite and Stretch Marks.